The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation is a $60 million public charity located in Dublin, Ohio, that offers mission-driven professionals an opportunity to invest in Kappa members by funding programs that fulfill the evolving needs of women.
The ideal Executive Director candidate has a passion for Kappa Kappa Gamma and experience with executive leadership and administrative oversight. The Executive Director must be a strategic thinker, talented communicator, and collaborative leader. As a seasoned relationship manager, this chief executive will manage relationships with key stakeholders and develop a talented team of Foundation staff to drive success for the Foundation’s first-ever comprehensive fundraising campaign. The Executive Director role can be a hybrid role for the right candidate who is open to traveling to the Dublin offices on a regular basis.
The Executive Director Role
The position will report to the Foundation Board of Trustees through the Foundation President.
Responsible for fostering strong, collaborative, and mutually supportive relationships with the Foundation Board of Trustees, donors and prospects, the Executive Director of the Fraternity and the Fraternity Housing Corporation, and all organizational department heads.
Your Professional Challenges and Opportunities
- Consistently provide clarity of objectives and expectations in the execution of strategic goals.
- Evaluate and advance all aspects of organizational operations.
- Establish and oversee fundraising goals in conjunction with multiyear budget development.
- Develop skills and build strengths of professional staff.
- Drive comprehensive campaign success.
Who You Are
- You have a passion for Kappa Kappa Gamma.
- You are highly ethical, transparent, and mission-driven. You are charismatic and articulate.
- You love to develop relationships and possess sensitivity and aptitude to collaborate with stakeholders.
- You are a creative problem-solver and big-picture thinker. You set a standard of excellence and can deliver results in an evolving environment.
- You are available to work evenings and weekends as well as travel frequently to represent the Foundation.
What You Will Need for Success
- Operational leadership experience in an executive position.
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Expertise in major and planned gift fundraising using key performance indicators.
Competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Also includes a comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off.
To apply, please send a cover letter and current resume (Microsoft Word® format preferred) here. The cover letter should outline how your experience fits the requirements of the position as this will be an important factor in considering your candidacy.
Sterling Martin Associates is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, religion, color, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, political affiliation, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.