Sterling Martin consultants are certified to administer and debrief
The Predictive Index and Everything DiSC® Workplace behavioral assessments.
The Predictive Index ®
The PI Behavioral Assessment ® measures four key behaviorial factors: dominance, extraversion, patience and formality.
These four behavioral drives provide a simple framework for understanding your employees’ and candidates’ workplace behaviors.
PI is your superpower: it lets you see beneath the surface so you can predict how people will behave in given situations. Behavioral testing, combined with an understanding of cognitive ability, can dramatically improve the hiring process.
Everything DiSC® Workplace
The DiSC® model profiles help you and your team:
1) Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
2) Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
3) Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
4) Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
5) Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members